Have you fixed your wedding in coming autumn? If yes then you may be worried about decorating your wedding venue as autumn weddings are difficult to manage and decorate. Don’t worry because I have a wonderful collection of ideas to decorate a fall wedding. If you want to decorate your wedding venue beautifully, then you must read this post for some great ideas:
- First of all, let’s come towards decorating aisles. The best idea to decorate aisles is with autumn colored leaves. You can find these leaves at any arts and crafts store. Another idea is to use fresh leaves as they will give a natural look but they are delicate and can become dry quickly.
- When we think about decorating a wedding venue, the first thing that comes to mind is flower decoration. But to give a unique look to your wedding decorations, I will suggest you using autumn plants like ferns, wheat, grapevine and Indian corn to be used as decorative item. If you have not decided about the wedding venue yet, then arrange your wedding in such a church that is surrounded by autumn trees and fall foliage.
- While making bouquets, use fall flowers like dahlias. But I prefer roses to all other flowers as they have their own beauty and fragrance. Roses are available in different shades like yellow, red, brown and orange. You can use any of these colors depending on the color of other decorative items you are using. The most common type of rose that is used in fall wedding bouquet is Confetti rose.
- For place cards, use pumpkins having small size and stem attached with them. Make a semi-deep cut into stem by using a sharp knife and after that, insert place cards in stems. For more security and strength, you can use glue to paste place cards with stems. If you are unable to arrange pumpkins, you can also use gourds and squash.
- For decorating room in which wedding is to take place, you can use fall plants like Indian corn, grapevine and mums. Also place pumpkins, gourds and apples around the room and on tables.
- As a table centerpiece, you can use candles and non-flammable leaves. It is better to use candle holders to place candles and leaves.
- Don’t forget that you will also have to present wedding favors to your guests. The best idea is to give your guests a fall treat as a favor. For this, you can purchase packets of cider and tea and pack them with a cinnamon stick. Another idea is to pack homemade apple cinnamon muffins in plastic bags. Tie these bags with fall-colored ribbons.
What do you say about these ideas? Hopefully you will like these. If it is really so then use these ideas to decorate your fall wedding.