Do you want your nails to grow beautifully and healthily? Of course you will. Taking care of nails to keep them healthy and beautiful may be time consuming task but it is not as difficult as most of the women think. Following some simple tips would enable you to have beautiful and attractive nails. Here I share some of these tips:
- Health of your nails depends on your overall health conditions so make it a habit to take balanced and healthy diet. Healthy and balanced diet enables you to have all the necessary vitamins and minerals for growth of your nails. Most of people like to take vitamins in form of pills and tablets but they don’t know that body absorbs vitamins and proteins more efficiently when taken in form of healthy food.
- Use a non-alcohol based lotion to moisturize your hands and nails. Especially apply lotion to your hands after washing hands, taking a bath or before going to bed. Moisturize your hands with enough quantity of lotion and then take lesser quantity of lotion to rub your nails and cuticles so that lotion gets absorbed in nails.
- Edges of your nails should be smooth and clean. In order to do this, you can use clippers to remove rough edges and trim your nails. If you want surface of your nails to shine, I would recommend you to use 4-sided buffer for this purpose.
- If you want to apply nail paint on your nails, make sure that nail paint is free from strong chemicals like formaldehyde. After removing nail paint, don’t forget to apply moisturizer to your hands and nails.
- If you are a busy house wife then you must keep in mind to protect your nails while washing dishes or gardening. You need to be extra careful if you have brittle and weak nails.
- Last but not the least; soak your hands in warm olive oil before going to bed. This tip can be practiced once or twice a week to keep your nails healthy. After soaking your hands in oil for sometime, rinse your hands thoroughly to remove extra oil and then pat them lightly with a towel.
I hope that you will find above mentioned tips very useful and easy to have strong, beautiful and healthy nails.