Skin is that part of body which we cannot hide and imperfections like uneven skin tone therefore become very embarrassing. Uneven skin tone also makes you look older, tired and unhealthy so it is very important to get rid of this to groom your personality. There are a number of cosmetics and commercial products which can be used to deal with uneven skin tone but it is always better to seek help from nature. Natural home remedies are there to help you out. Some of these are also listed below:
- Lemon juice is a great remedy for uneven skin tone. Take a cotton ball and use it to spread undiluted lemon juice over problematical complexion. Let it dry. You will feel your skin tight and this remedy will prove very helpful in curing uneven skin tone.
- Lemon juice in combination with honey is also a popular remedy for uneven skin tone. Make a solution of one part honey and one part lemon and apply it to affected area. This sweet solution will work as a magic for uneven skin tone.
- Mix dried and grounded orange peels with one cup of yogurt. Apply this mixture gently on your skin and let it to stay on your skin for ten minutes. After that rinse off properly.
- Yogurt can also be used with lime. Make a paste of yogurt with lime juice and apply it on your face. After leaving it for few minutes, wash your face with a normal cleanser.
- Harsh skin cleansers, sun warmth and dry skin can also cause irritated and red skin. This inflamed skin can be cured by using olive oil. Omega-3 acids in this oil can relieve skin redness.
- You can also prepare an oatmeal cleanser as it has skin-calming effects and also contains minerals which prove helpful in relieving redness and inflammation. Grind oatmeal using a coffee grinder and make a paste by adding water in it. It will turn into an exfoliating face scrub. For making a skin-whitening facial mask, you can also mix oatmeal with yogurt.
- Make a baking soda scrub by mixing 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of water. Put on this scrub on face in a circular motion and let it stay for a minute. Finally wash your skin with warm water.
These are some of the most popular home remedies for uneven skin tone. You will definitely find them effective but besides these remedies there are some other things which you can do. Eat healthy and add fruits and vegetables in your diet to keep your skin healthy. Exercise is also good for blood circulation which finally leads to healthy skin.