Dark circles under eyes are such a problem that is not only faced by older people but youngsters are also suffering from this problem as well. If you are also among those youngsters, then you must be searching for some cosmetics and creams to get rid of them. Apart from using cosmetics, there are a number of home remedies which you can follow to get rid of this problem. I myself had the same problem but I didn’t use any cosmetics. Instead, I used the following tips to get rid of dark circles under eyes:
- Dark circles are mostly caused when skin under the eyes become baggy and soft so tightening the skin may be a remedy for getting rid of dark circles but how to tighten the skin? Answer to this question is cucumber. Yes, cucumber plays an important role in tightening your skin naturally and hence helps prevent dark circles therefore place freshly cut cucumber on your eyes daily and continue to do so for few weeks. You will definitely feel a big difference.
- Black teabags are also popularly known as a remedy to get rid of circles. After using black tea, do not dispose them immediately but place these on your eyes for almost 20 minutes. Make sure that you are using separate tea bags for each of your eyes. Practice this for a week and see a tremendous improvement.
- If black teabags are not available, then you can also use icepacks and place them on your eyes in the same way like teabags. Doing this will make your skin flexible and will help to get rid of dark circles.
- Take essential vitamins especially Vitamin K because it is a good remedy and it works on dark circles like magic.
- Last but not the least; you should drink a lot of water because drinking a lot of water not only helps to remove dark circle but also ensure you that you will not get dark circles again. You are needed to hydrate your body with water round the clock so drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. To keep your skin hydrated, you can also clean your face with water and a mild soap.
These were some home remedies for getting rid of dark circles but one thing that I must tell you is that you are first required to know about the exact reason of these dark circles. Some causes of dark circles may include aging, stress and lack of restful sleep. So besides following the above mentioned tips, take care of yourself. Eat fruits and vegetables and have a restful and sufficient sleep every night. If you are addicted to drinking and smoking, please leave this habit as it may also become a cause of dark circles.