Body odor is embarrassing as well as irritating because it makes you feel awkward. Sprays and deodorants are commonly used to eliminate body odors but sometimes these things are not enough to get rid of this problem permanently. In that case, one needs to do something extra-ordinary. People suffering from this problem mostly do a lot of search to get some tips and home remedies for this problem. I have a combination of both of these. Yes….if you are also suffering from bad body odor, then must read this post as I have gathered a number of tips and ways to eliminate body odor:
- Mostly it is said that 8 to 10 glass of water are enough in a day but if you are suffering from the problem of body odor and you want to get rid of this, you should consume a lot more water than this quantity. So drink a lot of water as it helps a lot in eliminating toxins which may become a cause of bad and unwanted body odor.
- You will also have to change your diet pan. Are you thinking why it is necessary to change your diet? Let me tell you that some of food items like onion, garlic and fish contribute a lot to body odor. It sounds strange but it is true. Avoid taking foods having dehydrogenated oils and preservatives. If you are suffering from a strong body odor then stop eating red meat and white flour. Instead of these things, try to eat fresh fruits and vegetables as these are helpful in reducing body odor.
- Have you heard of changing your clothing pattern to get rid of body odor????? Yes….tight and synthetic fabrics can cause extra sweating and consequently lead to body odor. Try to wear breathable and natural fabrics such as that of cotton and linen. This is necessary because synthetic fabrics retain body odor as compared to natural fabrics.
- You should also try some natural remedies. To eliminate odor coming from under arms, use baking soda, vinegar or tea tree oil and apply them directly to under arms. Also take wheatgrass because it eliminates bacteria that cause body odor.
- Last but not the least; take bath daily with a good anti-bacterial soap as taking shower is among one of the most effective methods of killing body odor. You can also take shower twice a day if you have strong body odor. Don’t take bath with hot water as hot water causes sweating.
That was all about my tips and remedies regarding body odor elimination. I hope you will find these very useful for you.