Kids are needed to be trained for proper cleanliness from their childhood. Especially a kid who is least bothered about cleanliness, needs proper coaching on keeping the house clean. For this, the first thing you need to do is to represent yourself as a role model and then encourage your kids to participate with you in keeping the house clean. Here I am providing you with some guidelines that will help you encourage your kids to clean their rooms and house. By following these guidelines, you can make this a fun activity for your kids:
- One thing you must remember is that your kids are after all younger ones and if you will pressurize them to engage in cleaning process, they will get annoyed. Therefore, always ask them to help you for just 10 to 15 minutes.
- If you have more than one kid, you can set some competition among them. For example, you can ask them to collect their scattered toys as soon as they can. This will definitely encourage a sense of cleanliness in your kids.
- Hide their favorite things like candies and chocolates and ask kids if they clean their room, they will find those things. In this way, your kids will try to finish the given task in minimum time.
- Don’t give same job to your kids daily as it will make them bored. For example, if today, you have asked them to help you in laundry, you should ask them to do dusting the next day.
- You can also make cleaning process a fun by playing your kid’s favorite music. He/she will not only do his/her job but will also enjoy.
- Give your kids rewards and incentives for keeping their room and house clean. This reward may be a verbal praise or a written note of appreciation. You may also take them out to their favorite amusement park or fun area as a reward of their act.
I hope that you will find these tips really useful to boost up a sense of responsibility and hygiene in your kids. At the same time, you will also feel satisfied with behavior of your kids.