Our skin is the most important part of our body which needs care in all seasons and especially during winter because the weather becomes dry and cold. Such weather can be very harmful for your skin if you don’t take any precautionary measures. This weather can make your face, hands and lips very dry and hard. So to keep your skin during winter, some useful tips are given here:
- Always take hot shower daily during winter. It is very important for the cleanliness of your skin.
- Don’t use harsh and dry soaps as the skin is already dry and crusty.
- After taking bath don’t forget to apply a good quality moisturizing lotion on your body. A good moisturizer locks the essential moisture in your skin and never let it dry.
- Before going into sun, apply sun block lotion that has zinc oxide and SPF30 protection. This will keep your skin protected from harmful rays of sun keeping your skin fresh.
- Lips become very dry and chapped during winter season and require extra care. A good lip balm can be very useful for this purpose. Remember that your lip-balm must contain moisturizing elements and vitamin E. Vitamin E is essential for the nourishment of your lips. If you feel that your lips are still peeling, then use a product having AHA.
- Another big problem faced by most of the people during winter is dry and cracked hands and fingers. It is caused by the lack of moisture. To get rid of this situation, cover your hands with a towel immediately after washing and always pat dry them instead of rubbing and use some good hand cream available in the market to keep the moisture retained in your hands. Don’t use lotions as they quickly absorb in your skin and do not fulfill the desired purpose.
- Next tip is about taking care of your nails. Your nails are also destroyed in winter if they are exposed to water frequently. To protect your nails, use gloves while washing dishes or something else. Other tips include using nail hardener and taking calcium supplements.
- Exfoliate your skin at least twice a weak during winter season to get rid of dead skin cells so that your skin can absorb necessary moisture.
- Don’t forget your dry scalp at all. Use medicated and anti-dandruff shampoos.
Other Factors to be Taken Care of
Drink lot of water to avoid dehydration. It is even better if you take hot water with some drops of lemon in it. It will make your blood clean faster and keep your skin fresh. Having a sufficient sleep is also very important. Your dead skin cells will be renewed quickly when you will have a restful sleep for 7 to 8 hours.
These useful tips would be proved very helpful for you during winter and you will look as fresh as you look in summer.
In a house, an outdoor kitchen is a wonderful feature if you want to enjoy barbeque parties with friends and family. You can also enjoy weekend parties and plan get together easily if you have an outdoor kitchen. Some people really like an outdoor kitchen as they can enjoy outside view. Outdoor kitchen proves to be very helpful when people want to expand living space during warmer months. Outdoor kitchens can be planned very easily. All you need is the guidance and aesthetic sense. Here I am giving you some important tips about planning your outdoor kitchen.
Space is the first thing that should be considered carefully while planning an outdoor kitchen. Area evaluation is necessary because it will affect the design and style of your kitchen. Moreover the measurements and design of the furniture are also affected by the space provided for an outdoor kitchen. The furniture which you want to get should be of the size that doesn’t look awkward in kitchen.
Choosing Kitchen Appliances
Next step is to plan that what type of kitchen appliances you need for your outdoor kitchen. Again the selection depends on the purpose for which you are planning an outdoor kitchen as well as the type of food you want to prepare in your outdoor kitchen. Most of the people make an outdoor kitchen for barbeque purpose, so the basic appliances may include barbeque grills. Some people also want a stove and outdoor fridge for their kitchen. There may be other appliances also but the choice is all yours.
Infrastructure of Kitchen
Infrastructure should also be considered during the planning of your outdoor kitchen. Including some kind of infrastructure is optional. Some people like shades in outdoor kitchen so they can enjoy the view in a better way. Shades of garden plants can also be used to avoid direct sun rays.
Checking Electric Lines
You should check the electric lines because most of the appliances used in outdoor kitchen may require electric supply. Make sure that you have also considered this aspect carefully.
Consulting Local Building Agency
Always keep in your mind that you may require a permit before establishing your outdoor kitchen. For this purpose, you will have to talk with local building agency.
Outdoor kitchen is the best option for entertaining your guests and to organize other parties. The above mentioned steps would be really helpful to plan and design your outdoor kitchen.
Decoration for a beach wedding is same as that for other outdoor events. It can be a challenge but at the same time it is a great fun. Here I am going to give you some useful tips for beach wedding decoration which will be helpful:
- Before buying any decorative element, you will need to consider a color theme. For beach wedding, such a color theme should be chosen which may not distract from nature. Bright colored items and decorations are not appropriate for beach weddings. Ideal colors for beach weddings are gold, soft pink, peach and light teal. Such colors create a romantic feel. Remember that every thing used for beach wedding decoration should be light and flowing.
- Flowers are a must item for decorating a wedding venue. For decorating a beach wedding, use light flowers and do not go for roses as roses create a heavy look.
- Use natural elements of beach for decoration. Sea shells, rocks and pieces of driftwood all prove to be the best and provide rustic accents. Glass bowls can be filled with sea shells for table decoration. Candles can not be used for beach wedding decoration as ocean breezes are unpredictable and burning candles with strong winds can lead to an accident.
- Always look for strong and sturdy decorations because beaches are windier. Your decorations should not blow away with wind. You can add rocks and heavy shells at bottom of floral arrangements to provide them with support. Rocks also create wide bases for centerpieces and prevent them from toppling on to tables.
- Arrange sand-friendly chairs for beach wedding instead of trendy indoor chairs. Decorate chairs with flowers, ribbons or tulle.
- Night time beach wedding also requires proper lighting in spite of the presence of full moon and stars. You can place torches along the perimeter and use floating candles centerpieces on tables in order to provide light without using electricity. Cake and buffet tables can be decorated with light strands. Use battery operated strands instead of light requiring outlets.
While decorating a beach for wedding, you should remain in touch with all governing bodies to know about all rules regarding using that beach. Your beach wedding decorations should not violate some kind of rules.