Your fish can live long in fish bowl if you take proper care of them. Were you looking for some tips on how to care for fish in fish bowl? If yes then you are reading an absolutely right post. I have gathered a number of tips which you can follow in this regard:
- Cleanliness is the most important factor to be taken care of so clean your fish bowl at least once a week. The method is simple. All you need to do is to pour water and fish from bowl in another container. Now use hot water to rinse the bowl. Never use soap for cleaning fish bowl. After rinsing the bowl, put substrate back in bottom of bowl.
- After you rinse the fish bowl, don’t refill it with cold water. Use lukewarm water instead. Now use a net to take your fish out of container and place it back in bowl.
- What about feeding of fish? Fish are needed to be fed once a day at least. For this, use recommended fish food. Don’t forget to follow the instructions given on food label. Fish food makers usually suggest two smaller feedings instead of one larger feeding. Don’t put excess food in bowl as it will spoil water and generate the need to change water.
- Before having an additional fish in fish bowl, you should consider the size of bowl. Providing your fish with a friend or companion is a nice idea but you will have to understand that fish require enough space to live. A bowl having a size of gallon can have no more than two fish.
- Now think about proper placement of fish bowl. Fish bowl should not be placed at an area where it has risks of falling, spilling or breaking. Place fish bowl in center of a large table or shelf. And one more thing! Never place fish bowl in direct sunlight because excessive heat can warm the water up and can kill your fish. Place your bowl at a location which receives natural light in moderate quantity.
These were some simple tips to take care of fish in their bowl. Follow these with great care and have healthy fishes in your home.
Starting a business blog is quite helpful for businesses especially smaller ones because blogs provides a chance to stay connected with customers. Are you also thinking of starting a blog for your business? Great idea! Go ahead. Don’t you know how to start a business blog? Don’t worry. I have a number of tips to start a business blog for you. Just read this post:
- For starting a business blog, you will first need to define the main purpose of your business blog. You will have to decide whether your blog would be a marketing tool, a communication tool or would it just serve as a company website.
- After deciding the purpose of your business blog, coordinate with your web designer in order to host a blog. If you will feature a blog on your website, your customers will find it easy to access you as they will not need to memorize a different website address.
- Before writing for your business blog, consider about whom you are and what your business is. Your blog does not need to be a blog related to your business only and it should never seem to be an advertisement. You will need giving a voice to your blog by setting a unique tone for your posts. If you are providing products or services to customers, use casual way of communication. If you are a supplier providing goods to other businesses, you should consider adopting an authoritative and respected tone.
- Now you will find a writer because in your busy schedule, you may not find time for weekly postings. For this purpose, I will suggest you hiring a freelance writer having enough experience and skills. If you don’t want to hire a writer, you can give this responsibility to any of your team members who has good writing skills.
- Make postings on your business blog regularly so that readers visit your blog on regular basis. You may either make a posting on weekly or daily basis but important thing is that you must be very consistent.
- Customers will definitely leave comments on what you write. You will receive mixed comments including both positive and negative. Monitor your comments regularly to improve your blog. Respond to comments by customers and delete the spam.
- Your customers should know that you are launching a business blog. Make them aware of this fact via email or you can also announce it on your website. Promote your blog by adopting different ways. For example, you may offer free services to a customer who leaves the best comment.
These were some simple but really useful tips which you should keep in mind while starting a blog for your business.
Summer season is going on and you must be enjoying it. Long days of summer are mostly enjoyed with open windows so that fresh air may come in the house. But open windows also invite flies. Seeing flies flying here and there in your house is just like a nightmare. Closing doors and windows is not a solution to this problem. Here are some tips and tricks to keep flies away from indoors:
- Try to keep your house as clean as possible. Don’t let your kids throw garbage and litter in yard. Instead of it, use a trash bin with a lid to dispose off waste. Indoor trash should also be bagged up and thrown regularly. Flies actually feast on garbage and rotten foods so to keep them away, it is necessary to keep them starved. Always keep food items in containers and refrigerator.
- Opening windows become necessary in summer so that excessive heat in house may leave. Open windows but make sure that you have screens or curtains on windows. Check screens to ensure that they have been fit properly. Do not open doors for longer period of time.
- There are some fragrances which flies do not like at all so use those fragrances for your advantage to keep flies away. For this, you can place crushed mint sachets or bay leaves in windows and doorways. These will stop flies from entering in. Lavender can also be used for the same purpose as it has strong smell.
- You can use some other tricks to keep flies out of house. The best trick is the water method. Take a clear plastic bag, fill it with water and hang it over doorway or window. Light will refract through this water bag creating a large reflection of fly. When fly will see a huge creature in its way, it will change its way and will never try to enter. Isn’t it great??????
- To make above method more effective, you can also put pennies in water bag. Flies will consider water bag and pennies as a spider and its web. Being scared, they will not enter your house.
- You can also put a pot of sweet basil near windows as it is a natural fly repellent. It is used in cooking also so it is not hard to get this.
- Moreover don’t let standing water stay near doorways as it attracts flies. Make sure to switch off unnecessary lights because light also works as an attractor of flies.
This was a complete description of some tricks which you can use to keep flies away. Follow these and enjoy this season to its fullest.
Sunlight is beneficial for health but excessive exposure to sunlight can cause sunburn. Sunburn not only harms you in summertime but it can also affect you at any time of year. Sunburn becomes a cause of many problems like pain, redness and irritation. Frequent sunburn can lead to serious problems like aging of skin and skin cancer. But it can be prevented by taking some simple precautionary measures. Some simple steps are listed below. Following these easy tips will prevent you and your family from severe sunburn.
Use of Sunscreens
Before going into the direct sunlight, always protect your skin by applying some sunscreen lotion. It is recommended that a sun block with a PF of 15 or greater must be used. Always remember to apply sunscreen lotion half an hour before going into direct sunlight.
Sitting in Shady Areas
If you want to sit outside to enjoy warmth of sun, try to choose some shady area where direct sunlight can’t harm your skin.
Use of Sunglasses
To protect your eyes from sunlight, you can use a good pair of sunglasses. It will help you to protect your eyes from the harmful rays of sun.
If you are required to stay in sun for a reasonable length of time, make sure that you are dressed properly. Apart from the sunscreens, your clothes can be proved to be very successful in blocking sunlight. To keep your facial skin protected from sunlight, use hats as they are better than wearing sunglasses.
If you are feeling a little bit cold, you can wear warm clothes instead of sitting in sunlight. You will have to practice self-control if you want to avoid sunburn as it is always said that prevention is better than cure.
I hope that the above mentioned tips would be helpful to prevent sunburn but in spite of following these tips, if you still suffer form sunburn then moisturize your skin as much as possible. It will help to prevent harms like untimely wrinkling.