Acne is a problem that is faced by most of the people especially youngsters. Ladies are more conscious about their beauty than men and they undergo a lot of treatments to get rid of acne. Pimples and acne are removed from the skin as a result of these treatments but they leave scars and spots behind them. If you are also suffering from the same problem then you should use some tips and remedies. Here I will give you a list of some home remedies which you can follow to get rid of acne scars:
- Make a mask of apple and honey and apply it on your face to get rid of acne scars. Don’t you know the method of making the mask? Well!!!!!! I will tell you. After making a fine paste of apple, put four to six drops of honey into that paste and apply this paste on your skin. Rinse it off after fifteen minutes. This paste is quite beneficial as it will not only close your pores but also lighten your complexion and your skin will start looking more glowing than ever before.
- Acne scars can also be removed with the use of baking soda even in some chemical treatments for acne scars, baking soda is said to be used. If you are also interested in using baking soda for treatment of acne scars then mix baking soda with some drops of water and make a paste. Apply this paste over skin and scrub this paste over scars for one to two minutes. After that, rinse it off.
- Cucumber juice is also very effective for treatment of acne scars. It is a natural beauty gift for a perfectly glowing skin. Apply cucumber juice daily as it will close your skin pores. It will lighten skin tone and give you a fresh and beautiful look.
- A paste of honey and milk is also recommended for treating acne scars. So make a paste of honey and milk and apply it over your skin twice a day. You will feel after sometime that acne scars have started fading.
- Lemon juice is highly suggested for getting rid of dark acne scars as it lightens the spots. Take a cotton ball and pour some drops of lemon on it. Rub your face with this cotton ball and make a habit to do this daily to get a glowing and clear skin.
- Vitamin C plays an important role in getting clear and vibrant skin. The best sources from which you can get Vitamin C are fruits so try to eat as many fruits as you can because besides making your skin healthy, they will also keep you fit.
- You can also use tomato face mask to get rid of acne scars. Take a tomato and make two slices of it. Rub your skin with one of the tomato halves. It lightens the acne scars and increase skin elasticity. Wash your face after rubbing for 20 minutes.
- Egg whites are also good for this purpose. Massage egg white on your face with a cotton ball. Egg whites make scars invisible as they have powerful healing qualities.
Follow these simple and easy home remedies for getting rid of acne scars. All the things mentioned above are available at home at all times so you don’t need to go anywhere to get these things.