Are you having a dry skin and looking for some tips on preventing it? No worries…..I am here to give some excellent and effective tips on getting rid of dry skin. Follow below mentioned ways of preventing dry skin and stay beautiful and attractive in a way you desire:
- You must have noticed that your skin becomes more dry and tight during severe winter. If it is really so then make sure to wear gloves, high boots and hat while going outside during winter season. Are you getting surprised that why I have recommended so. The reason is quite simple. It is not only your facial skin that requires care but your body skin also needs to be protected from harsh winter winds. Especially for your face, I would recommend here to use oily creams that can provide essential moisture to your skin for its protection.
- People among you having dry skin must already have used moisturizers for their skin but I am sure that a few of you know the method of applying moisturizers properly. Here I am going to give you an important tip. After washing face, apply moisturizer when your face is still soggy. Following this step would help your skin to keep moisturized for a longer period of time. During winters, apply moisturizers half an hour before leaving home because freshly applied cream will cool off your skin when it comes in contact with cold air.
- Another factor that can dry your skin is the air coming from air conditioner. Although it feels good but it may cause your skin to become very dry. In order to prevent this, you can put an air humidifier in room and apply moisturizing cream regularly.
- Sometimes taking hot showers regularly can become a cause of dryness of your skin. If you want to get rid of dry skin then make a habit to take bath with lukewarm water and after taking bath avoid scrubbing yourself with towel. Instead you should pat the body gently to dry it.
- Washing hands, face and body with soap can also be a reason for the dryness of skin because soap washes away essential oils from your skin surface. So wash your hands and body with soap-free cleanser or a soap having glycerin in it.
- If you have applied make up on your skin, don’t try to remove it with water and soap but remove it with a good quality cleansing milk.
This was a bundle of useful tips about prevention of dry skin. Hopefully they will work a lot more for you.