Are you worried about your stinky feet????? Do you feel embarrassment when you take off your shoes in front of someone? If the answer is yes then you must do something to get rid of your smelly feet to avoid embarrassment. You will require following some simple tips in this regard. These tips are as follows:
- Firstly you will have to keep your feet clean as washing your feet will help to reduce bacteria that cause smell in feet. So I would suggest you to wash your feet more than once in a day with soap and water. Anti-bacterial soap is recommended strongly as it is better than ordinary soap to get rid of smelly feet.
- Also make sure to dry your feet thoroughly before putting on a new pair of socks. Do not use the same socks which you had put on before as it will again produce moisture and bacteria in your feet and can cause smell.
- Try to keep your feet as dry as possible as moisture is one of the many other variables that cause bacteria to flourish and survive. Take your shoes immediately if you don’t need them. Another option may be to use those socks that can absorb moisture from your skin. Cotton socks are best in this regard.
- Let your shoes dry our completely. When you take off your shoes, place them near a window in room so that it may not cause bad odor in your room and if the smell is really bad, wash your shoes if it is possible.
- As I have mentioned earlier that foot odor is caused by bacteria and sweat, so you can treat them in the same way as you treat body odor and sweat. Use an antiperspirant along with deodorant. This will not only help you to prevent bad smell but at the same time you will get rid of sweat also.
- Here I will share a great remedy with you that will really work. Soak your smelly feet in water with three tablespoons of lemon juice and half a cup of kosher for about 15 minutes. Don’t rinse your feet after soaking is done but make sure to dry them well.
These were some simple tips to get rid of stinky feet. Follow these tips and get rid of stinky feet and embarrassment.
Are you badly suffering from hiccups????? Yes……don’t worry. You need not to suffer as there are a number of effective home remedies that prove very helpful in getting rid of annoying hiccups. Before giving you the remedies for stopping hiccups, I would like to give you the reasons to hiccups as they will help you a lot in stopping hiccups.
Causes of Hiccups
- Spicy and hot foods
- Infection in lungs
- Kidney disorders
- Abrupt excitement
- Stomach problems
- Eating too fast and too much
Now I will move towards the tips to control hiccups:
- First most important and interesting remedy to get rid of hiccups is to swallow a spoon full of sugar. It has been a popular method to stop hiccups since mid-20th century and still it is considered to be the most effective way of stopping hiccups.
- Another tip is to hold your nose and drink water in small sips. You are required to sip again and again without taking a break. This practice should be continued until you feel that water may start coming out from your nose. I have also tried this method and my experience says that after 25 sips, hiccups usually stop.
- You can also drink chamomile tea as its muscle relaxant characteristics work effectively to relieve contractions in diaphragm which is an actual cause of hiccups.
- When you are suffering from bad hiccups, try to deflect your mind to some other thoughts. It is the easiest way for treatment of hiccups.
- I would also recommend you to eat a bowl of yogurt after adding a pinch of salt in it. It is one of the most effective home remedies to treat hiccups.
- Eat a spoonful of peanut butter while suffering from hiccups.
- Laugh loudly to stop hiccups.
- Ginger is also useful in this regard so sucking a small piece of ginger will help you a lot in curing hiccups.
- There is another home remedy for stopping hiccups but it will sound somewhat silly. Take a water bottle near to your ears and close your ears using your thumbs and then lift that bottle with other fingers and drink. Hiccups will be gone in no time.
These were some interesting but useful and proven tips for stopping hiccups. So follow these whenever you suffer from hiccups.
Flyers are used by all types of businesses to convey information about their products and services. They are one of the most effective marketing tools and in this article I will tell you how you can use these flyers efficiently to increase effectiveness of your marketing campaign:
- You must specify your goals and objectives before you start developing a business flyer and write them down. Your goals may be many such as increasing sales, attracting customers to your website etc.
- Don’t make a mistake of placing your company name simply as a heading. Remember that your headline is the most important part of your business flyer as it tempts your potential customers to keep reading your flyer. Your headline should be attractive and it should communicate benefits of your products and services. For example, if you are a manufacturer of socks, you can make a headline as “socks that make your feet smile”.
- Use simple and concise language while writing the content of your flyer. Don’t use big and confusing words rather use wording that is easy to understand but make sure that you have added all the necessary information which your potential customer may need.
- Writing simple language doesn’t mean at all that you can’t use persuasive words. Best method to make your flyer persuasive is to think about the end user of your product that what he would feel. For example, if you are launching a product to reduce weight then write it in such a persuasive language that can urge a person especially women to buy your products.
- Your flyer should end with such a wording that attracts your customers to take action like visiting your website or placing an order for the product.
- Flyer should look professional. If you are not creative enough then hire a graphic designer to design an appealing flyer for your business. A professional looking flyer always has a positive effect on your business.
- You must know your target audience before using flyer as a marketing tool. For this, you can conduct researches and surveys. Now use the information gathered to design your flyer accordingly that can attract your target customers.
- Always include your company’s contact information in the flyer because you never know that after reading your flyer, your customer may want to contact you for further information. So include your mailing address, email address, fax number and telephone number in flyer.
- You should also assess the effect of your flyers on your business to know that whether flyers were effective or not. For example you can estimate the number of customers who contacted you after receiving flyers.
These were some simple but beneficial and informative tips to use flyers as a marketing tool. Hopefully you will follow these.
Do you want your nails to grow beautifully and healthily? Of course you will. Taking care of nails to keep them healthy and beautiful may be time consuming task but it is not as difficult as most of the women think. Following some simple tips would enable you to have beautiful and attractive nails. Here I share some of these tips:
- Health of your nails depends on your overall health conditions so make it a habit to take balanced and healthy diet. Healthy and balanced diet enables you to have all the necessary vitamins and minerals for growth of your nails. Most of people like to take vitamins in form of pills and tablets but they don’t know that body absorbs vitamins and proteins more efficiently when taken in form of healthy food.
- Use a non-alcohol based lotion to moisturize your hands and nails. Especially apply lotion to your hands after washing hands, taking a bath or before going to bed. Moisturize your hands with enough quantity of lotion and then take lesser quantity of lotion to rub your nails and cuticles so that lotion gets absorbed in nails.
- Edges of your nails should be smooth and clean. In order to do this, you can use clippers to remove rough edges and trim your nails. If you want surface of your nails to shine, I would recommend you to use 4-sided buffer for this purpose.
- If you want to apply nail paint on your nails, make sure that nail paint is free from strong chemicals like formaldehyde. After removing nail paint, don’t forget to apply moisturizer to your hands and nails.
- If you are a busy house wife then you must keep in mind to protect your nails while washing dishes or gardening. You need to be extra careful if you have brittle and weak nails.
- Last but not the least; soak your hands in warm olive oil before going to bed. This tip can be practiced once or twice a week to keep your nails healthy. After soaking your hands in oil for sometime, rinse your hands thoroughly to remove extra oil and then pat them lightly with a towel.
I hope that you will find above mentioned tips very useful and easy to have strong, beautiful and healthy nails.
Nail biting is as such not a very bad habit but it looks annoying and irritating and many parents have such kids who develop this habit. Are you also worried for your child’s nail biting habit? Don’t worry as there are several ways to top this habit. Some of these are given below:
- The first and very easy way to stop this habit is to teach kids to knit. When they will make attractive and creative things with yarn, their hands will be occupied and they will totally forget about biting their fingernails.
- Another way to keep kids’ hands occupied is to give them something to play with. Play-Doh plays an important role in this regard. It will not only keep hands of your kid occupied but at the same time it will enhance his creative skills.
- If you have a daughter who has adopted this habit then take her for professional manicure because it becomes easier to stop nail biting when your daughter will see her nails beautiful and filed properly.
- Use bitter nail polish that is sold at most of drug stores. When your kid will put his fingers in mouth, he will experience an unpleasant taste which will remind him not to do this again.
- Always carry a nail filer with you because children are more likely to bite their nails when they found their nail edges jagged. Carrying a nail filer will help you to take care of these jagged edges and you will be able to remove them immediately.
- Children find it very difficult to leave this habit so don’t punish them for biting their nails. Instead of it, be patient and compassionate and always encourage kids to leave this bad habit.
- If you see that your kid has started leaving this habit or at least tried to do so, reward them. Rewarding kids will motivate them and they will stop biting their nails soon after this.
- If you feel that nail biting is a result of your kid’s anxiety and worry, then I would recommend you to consult a doctor for better help and consultation. Also talk to your child if he is worried about something and try to reduce his tension.
Follow these simple steps as they have been proved very effective to stop nail biting in children.
Are you worried about disturbed sleeping routine of your child? If yes then you must do something for changing your child’s sleeping habits. Actually good sleeping habits can be developed when a child is only an infant but if you could not do that then don’t worry as you can still develop good sleeping habits in your child. Here I am going to give you some tips which will help you a lot.
Develop a Sleeping Routine
Try to develop a good sleeping routine as in bed time should be the same every night. Sometimes kids may argue with you not to sleep early on weekends. Make your child understand importance of good sleeping habits for their better health. For this, you can make a schedule of your kids like first brushing teeth at night, then listening bed time story and finally go to sleep. Make sure that this routine is followed every day.
Try to Be Strict
You may also have to be somewhat strict about bed time rules. Let your kid understand with your behavior that they have to set a fixed bed time and then follow it without any flexibility. Don’t change your rules even if you are tired or busy. Such behavior will help understand your child the significance of following your rules and bed time routine.
No TV While Falling Asleep
Don’t allow your child ever to watch TV before sleeping. Encourage them to make a habit of sleeping at their own. Watching TV while trying to sleep can stimulate brain of your child and it may have an opposite reaction. Their favorite program on TV may force them to stay awakened till late night and may consequently spoil their sleeping routine.
Encourage Kid to Sleep in Own Room
Your kid may ask you to sleep with you in your room because children feel secure while sleeping with their parents but this habit can spoil your own sleeping routine so encourage your child to sleep in his own room. For satisfaction of your kid, you can provide stuffed toys and animals as kids feel secured having such things in their bed rooms.
Don’t Stay in Kids’ Room at Bed Time
At bed time, escort your kid to his/her bedroom and then say good night and leave. If you will stay in room for longer period of time, your kid may argue with you on changing bed time routine or may force to sleep with you so say a warm good night and leave them alone to sleep.
Follow these simple but useful tips to develop good sleeping habits in your kids. At first, it may seem difficult but its long run benefits are far greater than you can ever expect.
Due to careless behavior of people, many houses catch fire every year resulting in loss of property and lives. You must also have heard news of houses catching fire causing irreparable loss and you will definitely not want this happen to you. Therefore you must be looking for some tips and precautionary measures to prevent your house from fire. Yes…You have searched a helpful and useful post as I am going to give you some precious tips to prevent fire in your home. Follow these and stay safe and secured:
- An important factor that becomes a cause of fire in your home may be careless smoking behavior of your family members. Therefore ask smokers in your house to use matches and lighters carefully and dispose off cigarettes butts properly. Lighters and matches should be kept out of reach of children and ashtrays should be kept clean.
- You would definitely not want to become a cause of a fire in your beautiful house so never ever smoke in bed. Even ask your guests to avoid smoking while lying in bed because if one tends to sleep while smoking, one’s burning cigarette can easily cause a devastating fire.
- Burning candles should not be kept at some place where they can be knocked over quickly. Always take care not to leave a candle unattended and extinguish it immediately after using it. Burning candles need special care to be watched if you have pets and kids running carelessly in your home.
- Sitting near fireplace feels very cozy and comfortable in extreme winter season but take care that you are not wearing loose or adorned clothes while sitting beside fireplace as loose clothes can catch fire. Moreover watch out regularly that your fireplace and chimney remains clean.
- You must have electric and gas heaters in your home but while they are burning, don’t leave them unsupervised especially if you have young kids and pets. Before sleeping or leaving home, make sure that you have turned heater off.
- Don’t forget checking electrical appliances. Keep them in order and check that there are no loose connections and damaged wires. A fire caused by short-circuit may become very dangerous for you and your family. Again I will request you to turn off all extra electric appliances before going to bed.
- Let’s come toward some instruments that must be present in your house to prevent it from fire. These instruments include fire extinguisher and smoke detectors. Ensure the presence of a fire extinguisher in high risk areas of your house like in kitchen, near fireplace and in garage. Do practice to operate them and check them regularly for their pressure.
- As far as smoke detectors are concerned, they must be installed on every level of your home even in the basement and upper floor. I think that there is no need to remind you that a smoke detector should also be installed in your bed room. Check smoke detectors regularly to know that they work properly.
- Installing a rope ladder in some windows in upper story is also a good idea but ensure that all your family members know how to use it in case of emergency.
- As a precautionary measure, make and practice an emergency escape plan. Discuss this plan with all your family members and also practice it frequently.
If you follow these tips carefully, I assure you that you will be able to prevent your house from catching fire. Stick to these tips and become a savior of your happy family.
Are you guys looking for some tips that really work to enhance your looks? If yes then you will also have to understand that your beauty needs are entirely different from that of women. There are larger pores on men’s skin as compared to that of women so skin gets dirtier quickly. Moreover men have to shave daily that can cause irritation and needs special care. That’s why; here I am going to give you some important tips that will give your skin an entirely different feel.
- Let’s come towards the facial skin first. If you want your skin to glow and look healthy then you should buy some masks having synthetic ingredients. If you are facing difficulty in selecting one then you can also make a mask at home. The things you will require are raw honey, benzoate clay and green matcha tea. Now mix these ingredients in water and make a paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for almost 15 minutes. After that wash this paste off your face and you will see that all impurities and dirt on your skin has been removed and this mask has tightened your pores. You will see your facial skin glowing more than ever before.
- After shaving, men’s skin becomes dry and hard. Alo0e Vera can prove to be the best solution to avoid this problem. Taking care of skin is not only necessary after shaving but it also needs to be treated before shaving. Before shaving the skin, cleansing is must and after shaving you should apply Aloe Vera or any other non-alcoholic product.
- Fresh Aloe Vera gel is best for moisturizing your skin. If fresh Aloe Vera is not available then it should be purchased from a reputed health-store to get a pure and original product. Applying a product having vitamin E on freshly cleansed skin is also helpful to remove blemishes.
- Keeping your skin clean is very important for which a scrub can be used as it tightens the pores and helps in removing dead skin cells. Here I will give you a recipe to make a scrub at your home. After mixing brown sugar with sesame oil, rub this scrub on your face and wash it off. This scrub will not make your skin over dry and revitalize your appearance.
- Exercise is must to keep you healthy, smart and good-looking. Exercise helps to remove toxins from your body in form of sweat as well as it relieves stress and tension. Most important of all, it enhances your beauty and increases your confidence by making your body muscular and well-shaped.
I hope that above mentioned tips are useful enough for you guys to make you look good and smart so follow these regularly.